Here comes the long awaited post….my Bangkok Beauty Haul! Last year i also posted about my Bangkok Haul and this year i was back in Bangkok and bought some exciting stuffs. I realized this year i did not buy as many as last year but still i am so excited! I got most them at EveandBoy, Beautrium, 7-Eleven and Tops Market. This time i will include the price but there are some stuffs that i forget the price and i lost the receipt but i can make sure that they are affordable (duh 😂). So here they are:
- Fresh Light (Airy Ash) – 350 baht (buy 1 get 1)
I bought it together with Astrid at Watsons Siam. When i bought this i already knew that this isn’t gonna work for my hair especially after i darkened it a month before but i still got it because i was curious (and the cheap price as well haha). And i was right. They came out light brown instead of ash, and they only showed up at my tip and root hair. Well at least i’m not curious anymore 😂
- Micelar Cleansing Water Pure Active – 125 ml = 79 baht, 400ml = 199 baht
Bought this because i ran out of my makeup remover. At first i bought the small one and i love it. It works so well so i ended up getting the big one because it is not available yet in Indonesia 😂
- Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation (10 Porcelain Ivory) – 240 baht
- Lash Sensational Mascara – 340 baht
- Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte (Light) – 450 baht
I am so excited for these! The Dream Velvet foundation and the Matte BB Cushion are not available yet in Indonesia i hope these work well on me because i heard good reviews especially for the Dream Velvet foundation (hope i picked the right shade because there was no tester). I got those 2 at Beautrium because it is cheaper there than in EveandBoy.
- Lip Lingerie (Exotic, Embelishment) – 325 baht
Loveeee this lippies! I got the shade Bedtime Flirt few months ago and i wear it non stop but we only have that shade here in Indonesia so when i went to Thailand and they have all the shades i had to have it! I got them at EveandBoy. At first i only bought one but then i was thinking that i need more of this so when we came back to EveandBoy the next day i picked one more haha.
- Kiss Me Harder (06 Again & Again, 11 Touch Ma’Body) – 179 baht
Got them at EveandBoy because they are on sale and girls surrounded the counter and “pushing each other” to get these 😂. I chose these 2 and they look similar but i promise they dont.
- Long Lasting Lip Liner (06 A Girl’s Dream, 07 Plum Cake) – can’t remember the price i guess it was 69 or 79 baht.
- Nudist Liquid Matte (VM 103 Sugar) – 195 baht
Look at the packaging. Does it remind you of something? Yes! It looks like Kylie Lip Kit hahaha only smaller. They have total 5 shades and all shades are in the nude range it was hard for me to picked one because they all beautiful but i ended up picking this one.
- Natural Lip Balm ( Sweet Mint ) – 69 baht
- AA Matte Powder Cushion Oil Control (23 Natural Beige ) – 159 baht
This is the small size and i got it at 7-Eleven. There are also the full size and you can get it pretty much in all beauty store for 395 baht. I got the small one because it looks cute and i don’t have a small cushion before so i got this.
- Nail Polish Remover ( Strawberry ) -can’t remember the price and lost the receipt
Got it because Astrid was raving about this and she bought like 3 or 4 of these haha.
- Nail Polish Matte (116S) – 59 baht
- Nail Polish Metallic (T12) – 36 baht
Here is the thing. I tried the matte one today and i feel like i want to slap my face for hundred times. It is sooo good and i was mad i only got one of this. If only i knew that this is going to be this good, i will pick 5 more 😭
- Moringa Repair Gel – can’t find the price
- Marigold Acne Gel – can’t find the price
From here to the last thing i bought related to my favorite Thai series Make It Right. If you read my Bangkok Trip Day 2 you know what i mean 😉 So this is one of the sponsor for the series. These things appeared in some of the scenes and when i saw them at 7-Eleven i had to get it!
- Sassy Sweet Dare to Kiss Cheek and Lip Whip ( 01 ) – 190 baht
- Milk Shower Cream – 79 baht
- Milk Body Lotion – 99 baht
- Milk Shampoo – 89 baht
- Milk Conditioner – 99 baht
Let say that i need to held myself from screaming at Tops Market when i saw these. These are like the most important thing at the series. I believe these products appeared the most in the series especially the body lotion *wink wink* TeeFuse i am talking about you 😂. I was hoping to get the Make It Right special box that include the body lotion, shower cream, shampoo and facial foam and also 2 photocards of the MIR casts but i couldn’t find it. Although i didn’t find the special box i am happy at least i found these.
That’s it! So that is everything i got in Bangkok. I want to buy more but i’m on tight budget and i also bought some clothes and foods but i am happy with everything i got. Don’t worry i am planning to go there again 😂 I’ve tried out some of them so far i love them.
Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know in the comment box below and thank you for reading.