Summer’s here! ☀️🌴🌊
Well technically it’s not summer (because Indonesia don’t have 4 seasons) it is more like dry season(?)
I’m gonna write about my beach trip to Carita, Anyer 2 months ago hahaha i know it is super late but better late than never 😂
So me and my BIG family went on April 25th, we were riding cars separately there are 5 cars total. Around noon we arrived at our cottage named Sambolo Beach Bungalows. This was actually my second times staying in here and because i totally fell in love with the place i begged my mom and aunt to go there again HAHA. The bungalows located directly in front of the beach so we can see the beautiful sea from our door and windows.
As soon as we arrived, my family especialy my younger cousins couldn’t wait to play in the beach. The sea waves were quite strong so it was really fun to go boogie surfing or just sitting by the beach.
But for me, it is a good time to took some pretty pictures that’s worth the instagram 😂
1. My polaroid camera (it’s a must!)
2. Sunblock (SPF 30)
3. Lipbalm (to make my lips stay hidrated under the sun)
4. Sea salt spray (to rock that beachy waves hair!)
5. Cap (good to cover our face)
6. Headset (just in case i get bored)
7. Portable speaker (you never know if people want to start a party HAHAHA)
9. I cannot forget my DIY TRIANGL BIKINI!
10. I forgot to put it in the picture but the thing that i always bring is my sunglasses!
I reallyyyy enjoy this trip not because i love beach but i’m happy that almost all my family were there! Sadly we only stay for 1 night only but we spent all the time we had to play on the beach, swimming, sunbathing and enjoying the foods (we grilled fishes and beefs!).
Before we leave the next day, of course we have to take a lot of pictures 😄 So that was the story about my trip. I know it’s short but i’m not really good at explaining things 😐 I rarely update my blog because i don’t have interesting thing everyday HAHAHA but also i’m in the verge of being insane because of final thesis :”) i will update if i have time or i feel inspired❤️